It’s here again, our favourite time of year!
Lighthouse Children’s Day is the premier children’s day event for children in Auckland. It is a community event focused on families with small children and babies. This is both an indoor and outdoor event which boasts a a diverse range of activities for all children. There will be a large selection of free attractions and paid rides.
Lighthouse Children’s Day will be a two-day event this year, held at the ASB Showgrounds on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April 2016. The event will be from 9:30am – 5:00pm on both days, and with all the exciting activities, stalls, rides, and attractions we have – you and the kids won’t want to leave!
Among the attractions at Lighthouse Children’s Day will be:
– Free popcorn and candy-floss
– Heaps of Giveaways, Prizes, Competitions and Fun for the whole family
– Free face painting area
– Live shows and performances
– An exclusive Baby activity area of more than 200m²
– A variety of infant and baby related stalls
– Colouring competition and craft area
– A variety of free gifts
– Special children’s rides and activities for young children 0-8
– Free Petting Zoo
– Pony rides
– Variety of food stalls
– Treasure hunt
– Pirate Boats, Ferris wheels, Merry go rounds, Bouncy Castles, Tug Boats, Tea cups and much more!
We are so excited for Lighthouse Children’s Day that we are running loads of competitions on our Facebook page, so be sure to ‘Like us’ and enter those competitions while you can! http://www.facebook.com/lighthouseathome
Lighthouse families, you should have already have received your free VIP Family passes by now. If not, these can be collected from the information desk at Lighthouse Children’s Day.
We can’t wait to see you all there! For more information on Lighthouse Children’s Day visit http://www.childrensday.co.nz