Lighthouse at-home Childcare was established 3 years ago, with quality (teaching and support) being at the top of our priority in everything we do, Lighthouse has now become the largest NZ owned homebased childcare provider working with children, families and educators across the country.
We were recently recognised as the 6th fastest growing companies in NZ! We select only the most passionate of people to work for us us, supported by innovative tailor-made software systems and processes. Our company culture is to always do our best, and our teams work together to provide the best service to our customers.
Due to business expansion, we are now seeking a Teacher Aid to join our dedicated team.
As a Teacher Aid, you will be:
– visiting our customers alongside our experienced teachers, assisting with language interpretation and teacher support.
– be handling and recording documentations required by the company and ensuring your records are clean and clear.
– communicating with collegues from other department and ensuring the work is transferred to the next person in a timely manner.
– communciating to parents and educators about company messages, events, professional development courses etc.
– assisting the office adminstration team in record processing, checking documentations etc.
– actively participating in company events.
– NZ Drive Licence
– Excellent English communication skills (writing and verbal).
– Excellent communication skills
– Willing to accept feedback, continously seeking self-improvement.
– MUST love (young) children, understanding the basics of western and eastern early childhood educational phylisophy. You’ll ideally have own children, however for the right person, we will provide appropraite training.
But the most important attribute you’ll possess is that you are dedicated, hard working and professional. Confidentiality is a MUST for this position.
Why join Lighthouse? We value our people, we offer
– Competitive salary, reviewed annually.
– Great supportive team culture, regular staff entertainment.
– All staff and their families, children enjoy free entry to all our major events and unlimited use of company toy library.
– Well developed on-going support and training programs to all staff.
– Professional, enjoyable office environment.
– Free lunches, morning teas on most days.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team then we would love to hear from you. Please email through your CV and recent photo to email@example.com. Please do not call.